Saturday, November 7, 2009

My First Blog with only 2 Hours of Sleep

To start off, this blog is for Krista. She's amazing and deserves this amazing dedication.

So, college has been going good. I miss a lot of my friends, ex. Krista.

This weekend I attended a leadership conference in Iowa. It was probably the funnest thing I've done in a long time. Also it made me think so much about issues that I usually don't think about. It made me take sides on issues. I made so many friends to. Overall, IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!

Krista is an amazing person.

Schools been going good, besides the fact that my history teacher is a bitch at grading my papers.

I'm having trouble blogging these days, and I'm sorry. The inspiration just isn't there anymore.

2 comments:

  1. I quite agree with all the statements in this blogpost. Especially ones including krista.

    ReplyDelete