Monday, August 10, 2009

Whats the Chance of That

I made a friend on facebook today that got my name from my blog.

That makes me realize that anybody can look at my blog.

O well it doesn't change anything.

This weekend was fun. It rained, a lot. Went camping on a beach, then there were these creepers on the beach 200 feet down. So we packed up and went to Brad's basement and camped.

What makes me mad is that Jake is with my cosin Taylor, he says its not serious, yeah right. He leaves in 9 days, enough said, I'm kinda mad.

I can't wait for college.

I'm not to excited to say goodbye to all my friends.

I can't stop thinking about a lot of things. Thoughts run through and run out and new ones come in.

What else has happened.

Have you ever had someone say that they had feelings for you, but they have a boyfriend, doesn't make sense.

O well the world keeps on spinning

No comments:

Post a Comment