Thursday, May 14, 2009

Busy Like a Bee

Today was a very long, but eventful day.

I left for golf at 6:45 and teed off at 8:30. The course we golfed at was weird, I shot bad, but so did everyone else, so I don't feel to bad.

Went to the DQ in Wabasha, and at this time it is 2:30.

I went back to school for the last 10 minutes. It was the only time I was in school today.

Went and golfed some more at the Jewel.

At 6 I went to the hospital and they did some stuff to me. They did it so the doctors know how to treat trauma patients. So all I did was play dead or limp.

Then they had a ultrasound clinic. It was run by a really smart old guy. So all I did was lay there on a hospital bed, with my shirt off, and all the doctors would take turns finding different landmarks. Ex. liver, spleen, kidney, different parts of the heart, lung rhythm. I have a very slow heart beat. It was cool to watch and I learned really fast how to do it.

There was a group of female med students there and I overheard them say that at least the guy is good looking. That made my day a little bit.

With the observations that I made I came to the conclusion that males are more gentle than females. They took the ultrasound and would drive it into me. My stomach and ribs are a little sore from it.

I have no idea what I have planned for Friday after school.

But in school, I have so much to do. Well, just one test.

No comments:

Post a Comment