Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Its all Mental

Today I did a lot of thinking. I thought of the mental side of golf more today then any other day in my life. I practiced zoning out and just playing. It was really fun and it works really good. Plus, I did it in 34 mph wind.

As each day goes by I can't wait for summer to come.

Tomorrow we find out what scholarships we got. I can't wait to for people to stop bitching about scholarships. There is nothing you can do about it. People just need to grow up.

Today I also realized that I'm getting skinnier. I don't know how. My diet hasn't changed. It must be all the golf.

School was pointless, but in a good way. I didn't do anything.

I love being in love, it makes days more interesting, and you always have something to think about. I just can't wait for the day to spill it out to her. Just waiting for the right time.

This was a good blog.

O wait I have more.

Nope lost it.

No comments:

Post a Comment