Sunday, May 3, 2009

Prom

Prom was a lot more fun than I thought.

I picked up Ashley at 1:45ish and we went to Sam's to wait for everyone else. We went to the Jewel to eat and it was kinda depressing. They only had 3 meal choices. No menu, just 3 choices.

We then headed to Patton Park for pictures, pictures, and more pictures. I fought through it and made it. Then we headed to the park by the lake and toke more pictures. It was more bearable this time because they were fun pictures.

We went to DQ, didn't get anything. Just chatted with everyone that was there.

For the 1 hour wait time that we had we went to Drew's house and watched ESPN and just relaxed.

Did the whole Grand March thing.

Did the whole Bus Thing.

Danced, a little.

Had fun at the dance.

Rode bus back.

Took suit off, yes.

Went to Sam's house, ate puppy chow, spun in circles, and sat around the camp fire.

I watched Sandlot, everyone fell a sleep besides Sam and I. We just watched the movie till the end. At this time it is 4 in the morning. I go to sleep in the tent. I wake up thinking it has to be at least 9, but no it was 7:30 and everyone was awake. I got like 3 hours of sleep. For a side note, Katie has a lot of energy in the morning.

We ate breakfast, it was amazing.

I went home and is now typing this blog.

Good Prom, Good Friends, Good Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment