Monday, May 4, 2009

O How I Hate Monday's

I kinda hated today, only for the fact that I golfed really bad today.


I got really tired.


I talked to her today, we had a good chat.


I fell really frustrated about one thing right now and it really is going to bug me for a long time.


I like starting every sentence with I.


I got a little joke for you.

Q: How do you get a Nun pregnant.


A: You fuck her.


If I offended anybody with that joke, I'm sorry.


I want somebody to hold in my arms for once, but don't see it happening for a long time.


I am not hungry at this moment.


Ap Bio packet sucks.



Good Pic. Good looking people in this photo

2 comments:

  1. that was possibly my favorite joke ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Mike, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I laughed so hard when I heard it.

    ReplyDelete