Sunday, May 17, 2009

Walkin

Today I went to the Aids walk. It was fun and weird. There were some......interesting people there. A guy ripped off his pants and danced for like 15 minutes. It was disturbing and hilarious at the same time. During the walk I walked with Krista, Sam, and Katie. It was a good time. We looked and critiqued house. They were a lot of really nice houses. I drove on the way back and everyone in the van, besides me, was asleep.

Then I went to Brad's Grad party. I stayed for like 20 minutes and left.

I then took a hour nap. Did farm chores and then golfed for 3 hours. I love golfing. It relaxes the body and soul.

I have two days of school left. Can't wait for them to be done.

I have a lot of things I want to do this summer. But, I can see my job getting in the way of that. My dad wants me to work so much and doesn't realize this might be the last summer with my friends like this.

I really want to go on a week long camping, canueing trip. It would make my summer just amazing.

Fin

No comments:

Post a Comment