Monday, June 22, 2009

Its getting hot in here, so go inside to the AC

Went to Freshman Registration today. I love La Crosse. The Chandelier there is really cool. My advisor didn't really know much. So, I did it myself. I love the schedule I picked up. I am undecided in my major still. But I want to go to graduate school for Physician Assistant Studies.

I am so excited for college.

I am not excited to leaving my friends here for that long of time. But that's life.

Bio
Pre Calc
History
Health Career Exploration
Speech

That's the schedule that I want and should get for my first semester. 16 credits, good enough to start with.

I haven't seen my friends for a while. I miss them. Give me a call.

It was so fucking hot today and its going to be hotter tomorrow. I was inside most of the day today. There were times when I wanted to put more cloths on. So, the AC works. I love La Crosse.

Sweet dreams everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment