Monday, June 29, 2009

Tired Day

I woke up tired and ended up tired at the end of the day. To stay awake on the mower I would sing and dance while mowing. Also, I would take random breaks to run around.

While mowing I thought a lot. Mostly about her. Alittle about working. Maybe alittle about whats going on tonight.

I've never thought about one person so much in my life.

Sometimes I wonder if she is thinking the same way about me.

I'm not setting a goal on when I'm going to ask her. When it happens it happens. You can't set a date on when it happens. It never works as planned anyways. Its like all the history tests I took in high school, you just wing it and hope for the best.

Tennis with Krista on Wed. at 6 ish. Should be lots of fun.

Have a great Tuesday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment