Saturday, June 27, 2009

Where do I Start

This week has been filled with heat, passion, and sadness.

It has been hot out. I paid the price with sunburn.

I am in love with her so much there is no word to describe it on a blog without getting the true feeling. If I wasn't so fucking shy and just let it out. I have had my chances, but no words come out. Why does it have to be so hard for me. I just make it hard I guess.

Drew left Lake City at 5 am, June 27th. I know that I will see him again. But, I have never had a harder good-bye in my life. I could say that tears were shed. I am glad that I spent the day with him. I know he is coming back and we will have more memories together.

Love is blind and can't be seen. So shut your eyes and listen to your heart.


On Wed. Krista and I are going to play tennis at around 6 p.m. Should be a fun night. Get ready to get crushed in tennis Krista. Last time was a fluke. Hahaha. We'll have fun.


Have a good week-end everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment