Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Life

I am really bored right now. I havn't hanged out with any friends since Sunday.

Yesterday I went to bed at 5:30. Ug I wasted so much time.

I feel like I'm isolated out here.

I feel like this summer has just wasted away. I have just worked. In the last two weeks I have worked 105 hours. Save me.

I start a lot of things with I.

I'm in love. But, thats like everyday.

I have being so shy.

I need to shave my face. Its not a beard. Its just there.

If nothing comes up tonight I'll go to bed really early again.

O, I found something good. On Monday I'm going to La Crosse for Registration. I'm so excited to find out what classes I'm taking.

Krista nous avons besoin de traƮner, le tennis de jeu, et faire des achats. Figure it out Krista.
I'll give you a hint. It's in French.

What does Michael Jackson like about 38 year olds?

There's 30 of them. Hahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment