Sunday, June 7, 2009

Run Fat Boy Run

Today was a good day. I took a nap in church. Went to grad parties. Ate a lot of food. Did some cheesy pick up lines, which didn't work, but were not supposed to anyway. Had a 6 person tickle fight. Played football and soccer. Finished it off by eating DQ.

That was my day. Good day.

Every day that goes by I get even more excited to go to college. I like the people that I have going with me to La Crosse, but I'm even more excited to make new Friends.

I wish I wasn't so shy sometimes. I think I just get to worried about screwing up. I'm in love and I get so close to it but don't follow through. Looking back its almost embarrassing how many opportunities I have had. It just makes me sick to my stomach. I want to ask them before the end of this month. Courage can only drive you so far. What really bugs me is when people get involved and try to help, which is fine sometimes, but it has never worked out in my favor before.

Mike your grad food was so fresh I thought I was in heaven.

I heart Pineapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment