Thursday, April 30, 2009

Golfing was Fun

I golfed a 79 today and got 7th place. I'm very proud of myself today. The only thing that I hate is that I think that I can do better.

I can't wait for Friday, I don't know what I'm going to do. I think that I'll go golfing a lot.

I hope school goes good tomorrow. I'm really pumped for the mock car crash. I hope everyone takes it seriously, which I don't think will happen. I wish people would just grow up and get outside of there stupid social bubble and face reality.

For every bad thing that happens it takes 7 good things to make it right. If this was true people would be seem to be depressed all the time. I don't know why I thought of that. I just remembered it from 3rd grade. Just one of those things that just stuck.

Nothing really good has happened to me in a long time. Saying that I do have great Friends and a good life going. I wish that I have taken more risks and chances in it, but can't dwell in the past. You must always look to the future, and deal with the present situation.

I have a crush on somebody. I hope it falls through sometime soon.

During the bus ride home we had a topic that was really intriguing. We were saying how are minds are so in the gutters now compared to when we were younger. Back in the day if we heard something that could be taken as dirty we would think nothing and say nothing about it. But now we have to laugh about it, make fun of the person who said it, and keep making fun of them for it. I think that it is funny and keeps us entertained.

Good blog

No comments:

Post a Comment