Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Its Funny

I have a feeling that I have to do a blog. Not everyday, but some days.

Mowing today I thought way to hard. Like do other people dream about you and what do you do in that dream. (This thought inspired by a text by Krista, it was random but made my day, in a creepy way.

I'm over her when I'm awake, but my dreams have not. I think its been 6 straight nights with her in them. Plus a couple here and there before. Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my laptop today. I really suck with technology, and getting it started. How do you get itunes on your laptop? IDK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found out my roommate for La Crosse. Kevin Le Claire from Green Bay, WI. I'm so excited for college.

I have a big day of work tomorrow, ug. Stupid rain.

1 comment:

  1. haha just to clarify my dream was not completely about you...but the part i texted you was like a complete scene...it was a hilarious dream...you shouldn't find it creepy...haha but i'm glad it made your day!

    ReplyDelete