Friday, July 10, 2009

Wow, I Thought Way to Much Today

I sat on a mower the whole day. Thought a lot about stuff. It was good. I'm not over her yet. But what did you expect. But, I have accepted and hope that we stay good friends for a long time. Also that we have a great time in La Crosse.

So I guess the search continues. I wonder where she is. Who knows. Maybe she'll be in La Crosse. Only time will tell.

This summer has been full of surprises, weird events and sleepless nights. Which is weird cause I never had them before.

Another thing that I noticed today is that like half my friends are gay. Which is weird because I don't think a lot of straight people can say that. I'm fine with it, but it closed my mind mowing today.

Also one thing has crossed my mind and has bothered me this summer. I am 19. People at this age may find the people they get married to. It would be nice to find her before I hit my 30's. Man I feel old.

What else did I think of. O how Krista and I should hang out more. Also how Josh should hang out with us to. Never really hanged out with ya. Seems like he would fit in to the conversations that Krista and I have.

Ordered my labtop yesterday. It should be here by July 23rd. I am so excited. It costs $1,000. It was $1,500 but I guess my mom got a lot of deals and purks she can use from work. Go America.

I need to go shopping for college stuff to. Ug, shopping. That means a long day of looking at shit. It's like watching paint being dry. Think about it.

Give me a call to do something this weekend. Peace

1 comment: