Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sonshine

Sonshine was a blast, when we got there.

It started out with everything going as planned. We were packed up in time, left Ross's in time. It all seemed good. Then we get to Rochester to pick up some Rochester people. About a mile away from the destination the truck breaks down. I fucking flip. Somehow I got it to the house. My dad came and picked me up and then I had to drive home to get my uncle's truck. Drive back to Roch. Then we had to drive out to Owatanna and then to Willmar. I drove a total of 7 hours that day.

Switchfoot was the opening band. They were good and didn't disappoint.

Thursday was the best day for music. They ended the day with Family Force 5 and then Skillet closed it. I fought my way to the front and got 4 of my friends up there. Skillet put on the best show I have ever seen. They had the lights, smoke, fireworks, fire, chello solo, violen solo, combination of the two and then they sounded amazing.

The rest was good I'm to lazy to explain, ask me in person for details.

Besides watching music. We made a ton of friends. Our camp nabors were twins to us. It was a little scary. But they were really cool to.

If you want to know more ask me later.

Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment