Sunday, July 12, 2009

Work, Golf, Tennis, China thing and Pitching a Tent

That's my day in a nutshell.

Work sucked.

Golf wasn't fun because it was a team thing and my team was my mom and sisters and they suck.

Tennis was fun and funny. Josh has a mean serve, when its in. Krista lost her serve, can anybody find it.

China thing. Ate Chinese, talked with good friends and ate way to much, which is all good.

Pitching a tent, well I saw a pretty lady, o I mean I set up the tent that we are going to use for Sonshine.


Tomorrow is full of work and getting the truck ready for Sonshine.

This past week has been the weirdest week in a very long time. So many unexpected things happened that I didn't even expect, and that's excluding the woman problems.

Adios, that's Spanish for good-bye. Hehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment