Saturday, July 11, 2009

My Name is Tom Schmidt and I'm an American

Today was simple. Worked for 7 hours. Went boating till about 5. Ate supper with my family, Mr. Fred and his lady friend Olivia. Mr. Fred has a good taste in the ladies. She was really cool. Mr. Fred is hilarious and gave me a lot of advice for college. Some for the good times and more for the bad. Mostly for the funny times that he had.

I can't wait to sleep and dream. Hopefully it goes well and is about something new. I'm ready to take the next step in my life. It seems like a lot of things are getting old, which is scary to think. Krista we need to hang out soon.

I can't wait for college.

Sorry for the short blog. Good night and shoot me a text, if you want. Hehehehe.

2 comments:

  1. Tomorrow. You, me, JDK at 6...tennis? food? etc. etc. etc. =) Meet at the famous Hope's Harvest with high quality food and super awesome staff ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a meeting with ross, jess and riley about sonshine at 6, :(. I'll give u a call after and maybe i'll meet u for food.

    ReplyDelete