Sunday, July 26, 2009

O Boy

Today I chatted on Facebook with someone for 3 hours. It was a good chat. We talked about a lot of things. I met her in a tent at Sonshine when we were pranking people. Everyone in the tent was nice and we had a lot of fun in there. I get a text that she might really like me. She's coming down on Wed. for a Sonshine reunion, which will be fun. I don't know what to think. But, all that I can think is that, there is someone that has some feeling toward me. I don't know what to think or do. Because, I don't feel that way toward her. Which makes me realize that this is how all the girls that rejected me were feeling. They just want to be friends. Which I still want to be, she's really cool and full of life. This makes me realize and understand what they said more than ever before. I did understand before, but this puts it into a new light.

I still haven't hanged out with friends since Monday. I do have plans for Wed. Monday night I'm looking for something to do.

The summer is coming to a close, I can feel it slipping away.

What else to blog about. I love cheesy potatoes. They make me warm inside and are amazing.

Take the time to look out the window of your house that looks out to a tree. Try to notice things that take time to see. The pattern of the bark. Different things that live on the tree, in the tree. What the leaves look like when there clustered together.

After doing that, go out to the tree. See if you can see the same thing up close. Your mind is a beautiful and confusing device.

It makes you see things in different ways. Sometimes good and bad. It may also open doors for your mind that you never even thought you had.

That shit just came to me. That's deep.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment