Thursday, July 9, 2009

Just Great...........Not

Here's my day. Woke up happy. Went to work, happy. Ate supper, happy. Went to a movie with Ash, still happy. Dropped her off at home, im a nervous reck. Realize on the way home that I need to go back. I go back and confess everything to her. And she doesn't want to loose me as a friend.

I've heard that in every girl that I've had feelings for. This one hurt the most. I could finally say that I was in love. Before it was maybe I could fall for her. She was different. No, she is different. I will always love her. Love, what a word. Love concers all. I want to find someone to hold, to "love" but................ They always want to be friends and don't want to loose that relationship that we have. So what do I have to do. Go up to a complete stranger and maybe we'll fall in love. I'm everyones Friend, so I think Nobody wants to.............

She says that........I'll just quit my bitchin and move on.

Can I move on.

Why is it so hard. I can say this is the first time I've rode home with the radio off. I've never had so many thoughts and memories go through my head at once. But its all pointless to remember,they all end the same. They want to be my friend and I have accepted that. But, why don't people try. What if you tried and gave it a shot, if your really a friend you won't let that matter. If it doesn't work, o well. It may be awkward for a little bit, but at least you tried.

Sorry for the depressing blog.

Have a good week.

2 comments:

  1. Aw...well whoo hoo college. You'll find someone great!! & eventually you will move on =) Get well soon. Call or text me if you need someone to hang out with and talk to. You're awesome...don't change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are the exact thoughts, word for word, that run through my head every single day. I dont think I can give any advice. just know that this happens to all of us.

    ReplyDelete