Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hello everyone.

On Tuesday something amazing happened. Most people never get what I got. I got a hole in one. On a par 4. Which is even more rare. And since I got the hole and one I have to buy drinks for everyone. $126.

Today I shot a (-3) 33 on 9 holes. Which is an amazing round.

On Wed. I had a Sonshine reunion. We ate at Bronk's and then went to Jessica's house for a campfire.

There is a girl that was in our group that I got really close to. I think that I have feelings for her, but the only problem is that she has a boyfriend. Ug. Why does it have to work like that. She's going to Stout so thats not to far away.

This weekend should be good. I hope.

You can have a good weekend to. I'll let you.

Give me a call, its okay to be social. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment