Thursday, July 23, 2009

Laptop Mayhem

This is my first blog on my laptop. Mark your calender, this is the day Tom Schmidt took a great step in technological history.

I love my new laptop. It is huge. The screen is so big. There is a lot of potential to be great. I can watch TV on it. I need a cord for that.

Getting wireless Internet for the house was epic. It took me 3 hours to get it to work on the laptop. When I got it on the laptop it didn't work on the PC. So I had to do my funky thing on it to reconnect it. I am really bad with computers, but somehow I pulled it off.

Today it seemed like nothing could go right. My dad I would only have to work like 5 hours. That turned into 10 hours. Ug. I can't wait to go to college.

Tomorrow I'm working. Then I think I'm going to Bri's bonfire. So you should go to.

Supernatural is a really good show. I'm watching it right now. Fo Sho

My blog fire is gone. I've got nothing else to say and or type on my new laptop.

Hopefully see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment