Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bend Down to Me

Today was a good day. I had a very easy day. Taught kids how to do math. Daydreamed in Ap Bio. Sat and did nothing in Ap Lit. It was a good day.

The only bad thing was that I broke my Driver today. It almost made me cry. The worst about that is that we have a golf meet tomorrow.

Due to Krista having a fondness to the the french accent. The rest of the blog will be in French (i will do a translation after).

Krista aime les gars américains avec un accent français. (Krista loves guys from America that have a French accent.

Je le trouve drôle comment c'est-à-dire. (I find it funny how that is.)

La langue française est vraiment sexy que je dois admets. Si quelqu'un sexy est venu seul et parler commencé dans un accent français je tomberais dans l'amour à. (The French language is really sexy I have to admit. If someone sexy came alone and started speaking in a French accent I would fall in love to.)

Okay that's enough of that. Have a good Friday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment