Friday, April 3, 2009

Snoopy

Today's title is due to the dog that we are watching. It just sits next to me and gives me the puppy eyes. Its a cute little dog.

Today was good. In career investigations I started shadowing in Physical Therapy. It was so awesome.

In anatomy we did nothing.
Peer tutoring went good.
Ap Bio was productive.
Ap Lit I hurt my head.
Stats I hurt it more. Mr. Kahutko gave us a case study where he can't find out how to find the answer. I think that there can be more than one. That data can go a lot of different ways.

Golf was good.

Tomorrow I have to take the ACT. I can't wait to get it over with. Then my weekend can begin.

I got nothing going on, as of now. I don't mind if I don't have anything to do. I could use a homework filled weekend. I'm sorry I was just going crazy, I need something to do Saturday. Since I can't go to the play, because Krista said I can't. JK.

Have a good weekend......................................................Taylor Swift.

1 comment:

  1. haha don't say I didn't offer...you rejected me so I rejected you...point! Good luck on your ACT! You'll do wonderful I'm sure...I'm sensing a 37.

    ReplyDelete