Saturday, April 25, 2009

Boredom

Today was a very................boring and mind exhausting day. I woke up at 5:30 and left to go to Ashley's house and them we went to La Crosse to go take a placement test. We got there about 45 minutes early and most of the people were there. The test consisted of 2 sections, English, and math. There was over 100 questions for the English with 90 minutes of time. I finished with 15 minutes to spare. The math was over 80 questions with 90 minutes. I finished with only 10 minutes this time. After that I attempted to take the Spanish placement test. I was surprised on how much that I knew. Still failed it to. After the test we ate at Micky D's. On the way home I listened to Ashley and Marisa talk about the Spanish portion. I fell asleep, and slept like a baby.

When I got home I did farm chores and did a little golfing.

Now I sit here with nothing to do on a Saturday night. It feels so weird having nothing to do on Saturday nights. I haven't had one of these in a long time.

Prom is this next weekend. It should be lots of fun and should be full of awesome memories. I like spending time with Ashley so that makes it better. We're going out to eat at the Jewel. Can't wait to spend a lot of money on food.

I don't think that I'll dance very much. I'll just chit-chat with all the others that don't dance.

After all the who ha, I'm going to Sam's for a camp=out. I love camping, but don't have no one to share a tent with. I'll just have to find my way into one, or just sleep outside.

Come to think about it, I love to sleep outside. You get to look at the stars, feel the cool night air, and see the beautiful sunrise at 6 in the morning.

This blog has been one of the highlights to my day. I hope somebody calls to do something tonight. But, seeing that it is almost 7:30. I don't see that happening.

Adios and Krista I need the stats assignment from Friday, if you have it.

2 comments:

  1. well i don't remember this assignement, but it was only like 6 or 8 problems and really really easy...i can give it to you in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't worry about it Krista, have a good Sunday.

    ReplyDelete