Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Good Day To You

I had a very good day today.

Woke up at 7:30, ate pancakes and did homework.

Went to school and sat in the HP room. To think about it my day was a bunch of nothing and I liked it.

Golf went really good. I guess some of the girls team went to Mr. Vaith and talked to him about Mr. Randgaurd. I can't wait for this ordeal to get over. I golfed 14 holes today at the Jewel. That course is so fun to golf.

I just filled out a scholarship that 3 people are able to get and there's 2 of them. I like my chances. All I need is my GPA, which might be the hard part. Mrs. Myran better give it to me in the morning. I'm going to go in early to get that done.

I thought about her today. I hope things will work out good.

To finish my blog I have a story. Krista and I were walking in the hallway after school. We were talking about my little incident yesterday. Krista says so me, "why don't u just put her in your pocket," we laughed and made our good-byes.

No comments:

Post a Comment