Saturday, April 18, 2009

Worst to Best

What started out as the worst day ever, turned into a great day. So I went golfing, that went okay. I go on the driving range to hit a few balls. I hit the driver, one I'm just using until I get a new one, and it brakes. The head just fell off. Its like a $300 driver. I'm so sad because of it. The thing is that I don't know how it broke. I hit it with a clean shot.

Now to the good part. I played softball in Frontnac with a bunch of great Friends. We had a great time and had some good laughs. We moved the party to Jake's house and grilled out. After that we played night games. O what fun.

I have a new love, again. I think she feels the same way, but its hard to tell. Its one of those things where you think they do, but you just can't tell. I want to take a chance, but that could make things weird and I wouldn't like that. I think I'll wait till...................o whenever.

Sunday should be lame, church, work and homework. Krista give me the revised homework assignment in Stats.

My mom and I looked at lab tops today, o I'm so excited.


;

No comments:

Post a Comment