Friday, April 10, 2009

Mac and Cheese

Today I had the best Mac and Cheese. It was just so amazing. Do you know that feeling when you eat something so good that you have to make a surprised look on your face. Well double it and you have this Mac and Cheese.

I had a good Friday. Golfed from 9 to 3. Ate amazing M&C. Went to Jake's for a bonfire. Had some good fun.

The funniest thing is when I suggested that we look at the stars and spin around ten times and then try to run straight. It was hilarious. The funniest part was when Ashley was spinning and then I turned some lights on and she thought that she was falling in the fire. So, she fell to the ground.

I think...........................................

I have a new crush now, and no its not Taylor Swift. We broke up about a week ago. It just wasn't working.

So good night and see you at the pancake breakfast for the best Spanish teacher ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment