Thursday, April 23, 2009

Full

While my stomach is full, I'll talk about all that I ate today. After getting out of school at 12 we went to Taco Bell, I got a crunch wrap supreme, 3 soft tacos and a drink, ate 15 cookies during my golf round, 2 pulled pork sandwiches after we golfed, 3 big glasses of Mr. Pibb. To finish it off I had a midnight truffle blizzard at DQ when we got back to LC.

My stomach is about to explode.

I shot a 85 today and it got me 14th place out of 72. Me and Jake tied, but I placed better because of handicapped holes. We took 4th as a team.

We golf again on Friday and get out at 1:20. No Lit or Stats again for the second day in a row.

2 comments:

  1. noooooo i want you to come to stats...it's just me tanisha and jad...and that makes me sad (no poem intended). bleh. today's assignment was super easy....like super easy. even tanisha finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No poem intended? I should get that assignment from you. I'm sorry that I won't be there. I'll make it up to by........? I'll have to work on that. Did anything exciting happen in Lit

    ReplyDelete