Thursday, April 2, 2009

Insert Title Here

Today was good, I think.

I had pancakes for breakfast and had way to much. In anatomy we listened to water travel through the body, it was cool. Wasted a lot of time.

In peer tutoring, the class tried to guess my middle name. The first person who guessed got it right. It made the game no fun.

Ap Bio was productive, Ap Lit was..........Ap Lit.

Stats was pointless.

Golf was fun, finally got to play holes of golf on the course.

I wish I didn't think about things so much. I do like the fact that I don't think about Ap Lit at all.

If you ever get the chance in your near future, start watching the show Supernatural. It is by far my favorite show. If your into the demon hunting, angel, hot chick in every episode, kick ass weapons, and funny punch lines. This is the show for you. Its on every Thursday on WB.

Firday should be good. Got nothing planned for Saturday, besides the fricken ACT. If anybody is taking it in Red Wing, I'd love to car pool, hate finding that dam school.

I'm kinda getting sick of Bobby Falde jokes, there really starting to irritate me.

Have a good night and a pleasant tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment