Monday, April 13, 2009

Blog

So today in Lit I was daydreaming about my blog. I came to think who reads my blog. I mean the people other than my followers.

Today was good. In peer tutoring I had to help kids the whole hour. But there was a time I almost lost my cool, not in a mean way. So I was helping someone on a simple problems. When I was helping, I have to add this is a table full of little 7th grade girls, I heard them say "o Tom is helping you why don't you tell him how hot you think he is" the girl blushed and I carried on trying to help. Then I grabbed her pencil to walk her through the problem. Then those girls said, "O my god he's using your pencil." She blushed again and I had to get out of there, and did with great haste. I never went back to the table again for the day.

Besides for the social weirdness it was a good hour.

In Ap Bio we presented our PowerPoint, it went good.

In Lit we watched Katie and Nathen's speech. It was one of the funniest things that I've ever seen.

Golf went okay.

I want to do something on Saturday. Watch Yes Man.

I get to sleep in tomorrow, probably won't.

I'm in love...........................with...............?

2 comments: