Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We Got a God Dam Hudeany

I am going to start with a story. Its a good one, I think. So I was doing farm chores and I was administering hay to the cows. Every time I threw hay in the bin I began to notice that a calf would be on the other side of the fence. I'd look the next time and the calf would be on the other side. I walked over and could not figure out how the calf could of got from side to side so quick. As I was walking away the calf slide threw the fence with such grace I almost clapped. It wasn't a barbed wire fence, but still.

Okay, my day was good, but was kinda bad in some ways. I got Ap Lit done.

In anatomy we cut the arms off our cats and cut the stomach open. It was really cool and really funny seeing all the reactions.

Ap bio was good just for the fact that I found out I did good on the test.

Stats was good, got my homework done, ap lit done.

In golf we went to Mr. Rangaurds room and watch film on our swings. It was pointless and it taught me that he doesn't know a lot about golf. Plus, he is really bad with a computer. I wish we had someone who could coach people who want to excel in there golf game.

I was confused at the end of the day. I saw what I don't like to see during my time of thought.

Sleep tight..........................................................................Taylor Swift. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment