Sunday, April 12, 2009

Done

I finished all my scholarships, yes.

Easter was good. Went to church by myself today. Sat in the very back on a folding chair. All the moms with load children were in the back. They were so cute. One of them wanted to sit on my lap, so I obliged cause I'm a Christan. As soon as he sat down he jumped off and ran back to his parents. I daydreamed the whole time. Thought a lot and how I need to get more assertive.

Our family got together at the clubhouse and feasted like kings. We had a family golf tourney. I got paired with my already drunk cousin. He is fun to golf with, we didn't do good, but I had fun.

So I sit here done with scholarships ready for days without scholarships. I can't wait to hand those fucking things in.

I just realized that I haven't ate supper yet and I'm really hungry.

In other news, I saw Taylor Swift on the TV today. She was in a music video with Kelly Pictler. Taylor Swift made her look like a .......................uglier chick in her presence. I called Taylor Swift today, she didn't pick up, all I got was wind. That imaginary phone doesn't get reception anywhere. JK about the calling.

She texted me today, I didn't reply.

Have a good week

Tom is

No comments:

Post a Comment