Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New Driver

Today I got my new driver. I love it with a passion. It hits as if it was forged by the gods themselves.

Today was a good and loopy day. In peer tutoring they made fun of me for a fake laugh that I did.

I had to help a kid that just wouldn't do anything. I don't know how the special needs teachers do it. He's not stupid, he's just a ignorant little prick that doesn't see reality yet and when it hits him that he needs to apply himself, he's done. I have never given up on helping someone, or hit, but I almost did today. When he tried to use a calculator on a easy problem I grabbed his arm and he let it go on the spot. That put him in his place, to bad there was like 2 minutes left in class.

In Lit I wrote a essay. It had awkward written all over it.

Tomorrow is a normal day.

The rest of the week is busy

No comments:

Post a Comment