Monday, April 20, 2009

French Toast

This morning I had french toast, it was good.

Today was good, could of been better.

Had a 5 minute golf practice, by choice. It was good.

Did farm chores, calves are so funny, and adorable.

Found my ipod, need to update my songs I have on there, need more variety.

Tomorrow I have no classes till 5th hour. I should get a lot done.

I have to say I'm sorry to Krista for being so weird in Stats, I was really out of it today. If you didn't get offended and you thought it was funny. Well, that's good.

"I want to make a difference in peoples lives someday, but not today. So get ready for tomorrow." by Tom Schmidt (world class person of no sense).

That just came to me and it sounded really inspiring and insight full.

Didn't eat supper tonight, just wasn't feeling it.

2 comments:

  1. haha just so you know...Tanisha made you look normal in my opinion...she is the one that should apologize haha...you can prove yourself tomorrow...or block wednesday...hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait for wednesday, that means its closer to friday. lol

    ReplyDelete