Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Here Comes the Boom

Title has no meaning what so ever.

Today was a good day, not a great day, a good day.
In career investigations I watched them clean wounds. It was disgusting, but interesting.
I had an anatomy test, it went good.
Ap Bio, pointless.
Stats, finished the case study. Bugged Krista, listened to Lisa complain how not tan she thinks she is, omg get over yourself.

Golf went good.

Went to DQ and got a chocolate marsh mellow shake and a chili cheese dog. AMAZING

Golf meet tomorrow, get out at noon. Man I love golf.

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree that Lisa should get over herself...she'll probably have leather skin and cancer by the time she's 25 if she keeps being so concerned about her tan...bleh. haha and whooo hooo i finished my book despite your distraction...HA...hope you figured out my $10...I see you spent almost all of it on DQ...pshhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. i figured out the check and no DQ only cost me $5. ha

    ReplyDelete