Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Day of Thought and Reflextion

Today I though way to much about the past, present, and the future. My head really hurts and it makes me sad. Didn't really think about anything that made me happy.

How I will never play football again, step out on a wrestling mat, and the golfing season will be over sometime too. Plus, how bad I did yesterday. The really sad thing today is that I golfed really good. I have a golf meet tomorrow, I am pumped to do good.

I reflected on the relationships that I have had. That took me about 1 minute. I wish I would of found someone, or took the courage, to get to know someone on a more personal level. Most people just know me as Tom Schmidt the good friend. I'm glad that I am a lot of peoples friend. But at the same time it makes it seem like its a huge disadvantage. I guess I'll just wait till college.

What has really bothered me today was a certain incident. I wish I could just type the story out, but if it got out people would either not believe it or judge me differently. If you ask me I might tell you, but probably not. I've only told a total of 3 people in my life. I don't regret what I did. It's just..........complicated.

I hope tomorrow goes fast. I want the weekend now (so I can do scholarships).

No comments:

Post a Comment