Saturday, April 11, 2009

Thinking of a Title is Hard

Today was a good day to say the least. I ate pancakes, worked on scholarships, went golfing with my mom and then went to Red Wing.

We went to Target and Hanananananana contemplated on buying a ipod touch. See did and now is poor, kinda.

Then we went to Menard's, random. Looked at things, sat in comfy chairs and looked at hoes.

We went back to Target because Hananananana needed to get something else. Krista and I talked about where her check book or cash could be. Which was not with her at the time. Plus, for the first time ever I heard a girl say they hate purses.

We ate Mexican food for Nicole's B-Day. All I ordered was a pop and fried ice cream, and I got full. I love when people don't finish there food.

When we got back to Jake's house, Jake and I went on a hunt for the fire. There was no fire, but there was a light. We drove in the cemetery and shut the car off and all the lights and chit chatted about life, while listening to some good music. We then drove to the top of the bluff that looked over the lake. It was beautiful, if I had a girlfriend I would totally take them there. Jake and I just admired it and then went to Riley's house. They just got done watching Twilight. Horrible movie. Watched Mad TV, it had its moments.

Easter should be good, I hope. Scholarships to end the day.

I saw the love of my life today......................................on TV.
Taylor Swift, you complete me. Take me back, I can change.

O to much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment