Wednesday, March 18, 2009

18 and Life

Today was a good day. I had a egg mcmuffin and a chocolate milk for breakfast. Had a okay NHS meeting. I sat at the hospital for the whole block, did a whole lot of nothing. Dissected in anatomy the whole hour. That went really good. AP Bio we watched a movie. I found out from that movie that the tango and having sex are the same. I'll have to test this theory at my next tango lesson.

7th hour consisted of 1/2 the hour working and the other talking to Krista, Tanisha, and Mr. K. The discussions were really good and kept me interested.

I had a good drive to the cities. Made it there right on time and no delays. I'm now in love with Skid Row. 18 and Life is a great song. Skid Row really knows how to make my musical feelings just flow. I think it would be cool just to talk with Skid Row or just be in there presence. I've seen and heard other bands on the ride and none have made me feel that way.

I read a little Frankenstein on the way home, ate a little burger king and now I'm here.

Good night world, see you in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment