Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Day in the Life of Tom

Tom woke up and played golf with Jake and Travis. Tom golfed good, but didn't putt very well. Tom went and played tennis with Krista. Krista beat Tom, but Tom excepts defeat. Then Krista and Tom went to Subway, Tom like Subway. Krista and Tom drove to Synder drug and got a thing that made orgasm sounds for Ashley. Tom's going to stop talking in the third person. Then Krista and I went to Red Wing and bought some things.

The fun began when we went to the driving range to try to golf. Krista tried really hard, but she is a tennis player.

We went back to my house and watched funny videos on YouTube and burned a CD. We proceeded to Mikes house to chill. Moved it to Ashley's house for her surprise party. She was really surprised, as most surprise parties go. I ate too much, chatted with my friends, played games with friends, fixed Krista's stirring wheel, and proceeded to go home.

I don't know why, when I type this blog I can't think of anything to extend my story of a day. So much happened today.

I feel empty inside, like something is missing. I don't know what it is, its just really bothering me. Why does life have to be so weird. You never know when to act or not to act. I just can't take it, I want to fill what has not been filled ever.

Well that's a depressing way to end a blog.

Sunday should be good.

1 comment:

  1. I am so close to being the next tiger woods it's not even funny...today was fun. Good job.

    ReplyDelete