Sunday, March 29, 2009

Eat, Golf, Eat, Golf, and then a Shake

Today was a simple day. No homework, just one scholarship, with no essay. I did 3 things today, eat, work, golf. Not in that order, but you get the picture.

I golfed alone for the first nine holes. It was really weird how time can fly past. I would be on one of the holes, then all of a sudden I would be on another. It was like super daydreaming. I ate chicken strips for lunch. Did farm chores, calves are so funny and cute. I golfed the second 9 holes with my cousin, Andrew. Even tho he's in 6th grade he can be a lot of fun. I beat him at golf if you were wondering.

Ate supper, consisted of nachos, cookies, ham sandwiches and a tall glass of milk. Then while watching Jim Gaffigan I had a shake, that I made all by myself. I think I put to much butterscotch in it.

Today was a good day of thought and relaxation. I daydreamed about a lot of stuff that will never happen. Like Taylor Swift coming out to golf and it so happens she needs a caddie. That is good looking of course and I'm that guy. That was a far fetched one. I understand, I think I'm back to reality by now.

School starts tomorrow, I've accepted it.

Bring it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment