Thursday, March 19, 2009

New Haircut

Today was a fabulous day, besides the cold morning.

I had a well balanced breakfast, or a filling one. I got a lot done in study hall. Anatomy was as fun as notes can be. Peer tutoring was pointless. The only thing I did was check out a book that I'm going to try to read sometime, Crime and Punishment. Ap Bio, was good, but not great. Ap Lit was full of discussion, mostly about the women figure. Probability and Statistics was just a hoot. I got my case study done. Then Krista was trying to teach Tanisha how to roll her r's in Spanish. It made me laugh.

After school I went to DQ with Jake and Zach. After that we looked at houses and took pictures of them, it was for Jake's Cadd class. I went to golf practice, went good.

Then I went running with Jake in the state park. Let's just say Jake wasn't in very good shape, but he did good. I took the long route and he took the short one. When I got back to his house he cut my hair. It's the shortest that I have ever had it. I would just have to say that Jake did a very good job.

I would just like to say, Krista we might have to cancel the golf portion of the day and start a little later. I guess we are having a golf practice at about 10. So I'm just thinking we go to Red Wing leaving form the school at about 1 ish. Then we go to Red Wing, play tennis, we could hit the range I think, but we'll see how the weather is. I don't want your first golfing experience to be cold, then it just sucks.

2 comments:

  1. i love how you just assume I'm going to read this...your assumption is right, but still. haha anyways that's completely fine by me. It will probably be good for me to sleep in. Plus whatever we do i'm sure will be great so hoorah! I twill see you tomorrow 7th hour sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, sleep in, I'll call u when I know a time and yes I just assumed that you were going to read this. Remember, your my staker of my blog. See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete