Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Color

I had a okay day, lets just leave it at that.

Study hall consisted of me trying to study and watching Joey Ruiz filling out scholarships.
Peer tutoring was really frustrating and Mrs. Clementson was not happy. The kids would not shut there little mouths. Plus, it just seems like most of the kids don't care. I know most kids try to pull it off to look cool, but come on. I can't wait for them to have reality hit them in the face.
I think I failed the Ap Bio test
Ap Lit was very hard, just for the fact that I didn't get that paper done so I have to do it later.

I'm liking my thoughts I'm having. I feel less stress than usual. I don't feel any pressure to impress anybody. I'm just livin life to the fullest right now. There are things that I wish I could have(a significant other), but I'll live for now.

Tomorrow should be the same as today, for the most part.

I feel a little fatter now, just thought I'd throw that out there. Getting a little bit of my gut back.

O good fun.

Good night............... Taylor Swift. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment