Monday, March 16, 2009

O Twat a Day

O how I love Monday's, when we have no school. Which aparently didn't happen today.

It started out with a buzzer that woke me up. I wasn't ready to get up, but I excepted it and didn't argue with it. I took a shower, ate a orange creme lite yoplail yogurt. I drove myself to school.

1st hour- Went to acute care for carreer investigations.
2nd hour- Had a typical study hall.
3rd hour- Took notes in anatomy
4th hour- Taught 7th graders how to do math like things. Plus, how my hair looks so puffy and amazing.
5ht hour- Ap Bio, need I say more.
6th hour- A full hour of discussion, I will survive to fight another day.
7th hour- Worked on my case study. Chit Chatted with Krista and Jad for a little bit.

Went to DQ with Jake and got a large root beer float. It was amazing. Then I went to golf practice and hit golf balls outside. It felt good, but I still can't wait to get on the course. Went home and did farm chores. Ate pizza for supper and had a tall glass of milk.

I started my intense training for a half-marathon I'm doing in the beginning of May. I started running pretty hard and kept the pace for about 1 mile. Then I realized that I was at my 3 mile mark. I was just lost in thought about life. About all that I've done and what I really want to do. Either it be in the next month or in the distant future. On the way back I did the same thing. Just got lost in complete thought, and keeping the same pace. there's just a lot that seems not to fall into place. I have a lot of regrets, but I'm glad of what I have done in my life.

After my run I had a large glass of milk and a coke zero. It went down really nice.

Come back next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment