Sunday, March 22, 2009

Church, Golf, Lunch, and more Golf

Today has been a typical Sunday for me. I woke up, showered and went to church. Took a nap in church. Golfed with Jake, Travis, and Zach. Zach impressed me so much. He has a really good chance of getting on varsity. I didn't golf very well, but had a good time.

Jake, Trav and I split a pizza, which was amazing. I went home and ate some more. Did farm chores. I saw a calf born right in front of me. I thought it was cool and disgusting. Life is sweet. The bad part was is that I found two dead calfs. They must have been born over night and didn't live for very long. It's very sad and has brought my day down.

I proceeded to hit the rang for about 45 more minutes. I don't know why, but I did.

I hope the rest of my night goes good. I'm going to try to do as least as possible. The only thing that I'll do is read Frankenstein and watch TV.

Chow.

No comments:

Post a Comment