Friday, March 13, 2009

My First Time

Well there I was, a mild Friday night. Tension was in the air. I could feel the tention in my loins. I could not explain it in mear words of English. But, I will try. Its that feeling when you know somethings just about to come behind you and scare you.

Now I'll try to get to the good stuff. So there I was sitting in a computer chair. The mood was right. I just had a peice of ice cream cake, so I was a little tired. It did not stop me on my mission to achieve to what I was sent to do. To complete what I have never completed before.

A blog. If you were thinking of something else, I don't blame you. Even when I type these very keys I kinda get aroused. It just sounds so perfect. Man, ice cream cake is good, but thats besides the point.

2 comments:

  1. ooo epic...lovely words...you spelt piece wrong...haha but now that you've introduced your blog I expect some awesome things written about your day =) I'm so glad you got one..now I can stalk you!! muahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. my spelling is really bad, i know, i hope u turn out to be a nice stalker. :)

    ReplyDelete