Sunday, March 15, 2009

Saturday!

I couldn't think of a title so the day seemed fit.

The awesome ride back home is the most interesting thing that happened to me on Saturday. But, its not the only thing. I ate about 10 cookies that I got from the sale (if u want any there $15 a box and there the subway cookies). I didn't cook them in the oven, just put them in the microwave, yummy. Pat came over and he helped me with my farm chores. They went good, after chores I schooled him in a game of basketball, I think I'm the next Larry Bird, just kidding.

Next, Pat and I watched The Last Castle. I absolutely love that movie. I'm not going to explain it to you, your just going to have to see it. We then went to pick up Jessica S. at here house and went to BK. What made this fun was just a little mustard. Pat is sitting there eating his burger. Me and Jess notice that he has a piece of mustard on the end of his chin. Jess tells him to wipe it off. Pat refuses and says that he'll get it at the end. So, I grab a napkin and wipe it off. Before I wiped it off I say, coming in. The social embarrassment was averted, because all the old people, I think, were ready to start something.

We proceeded to Jake's house, he wasn't there, but that's okay. We sat in the fish shack until Hanananananana showed up and we ..... just sat and talked. Jake by the way is having people from the Concordia choir staying at his house. When they were done with supper, we talked to them, asked for there life story. That kind of thing. The coolest thing about them is that they made fun of Pat more then we do. We proceeded to play taboo for a good two and half hours. It was a lot of fun.

When I got home I went to bed, like normal people. I had a weird dream though. It involved the AP Lit class. We went on a field trip to some kind of pond with orange fish. All we did was watch Mr. Hiese fight a fish that was the size of a loaf of bread. I never got to see the winner of the fight.

Fin, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment