Thursday, March 26, 2009

UUUUFFFFF DAAA Part 2

Today has been good until I got home.

I had a really good day at school, can't remember it all. So I'm not going to blog it.

I picked up all those scholarships, ug there's a lot. I almost got one done. The only hard part is I can't figure out what my goals are, long term and short term.

I'm not taking the placement test on Saturday. I changed the date so I have more time to prepare. Sounds like a good plan, hope it works out.

Friday should be good. Semi-formal should be fun. Going Stag baby, wish I could go with a certain someone, o well. I like the fact I could walk over to it. Better get familiar with my dancing side. O wait, I don't have one. O well, I like to try. Don't judge others if u cant judge yourself.

Lame

Just thought I would throw that out there.

See you tomorrow

Have a good night

No comments:

Post a Comment