Friday, March 20, 2009

I Don't Speak Spanish

I can speak a little Spanish. Me llamo Tomas Schmidt. Me interisanta en chicas.

Today was just an overall good day, kinda. The hospital was boring, study hall was good. Anatomy was a waste of time. Peer tutoring I just corrected papers. Lunch was just a grilled cheese sandwich, bread and jello cake. At least I got my carbs in for the day. Ap Bio, nothing. Ap Lit I just watched basketball. In Statistics I just watched basketball until the Spanish nerds, I mean people got back.

Went to a 15 minute golf practice due to sprinkles. Did farm chores in the rain. Went to a family Friends house and had a feast of a meal. Played a lot of rock band, I still suck at everything, besides singing.

Tomorrow should be a very good day. Golf in the morning at 10. Going to Red Wing with Krista to get some stuff for a thing that's for a person that lives in the state of Minnesota. Play a little tennis, maybe hit the range. Go party up the night somewhere in Minnesota. This day should be a overall good time.

This blog seems really short. I'm going to think of a story.

It's not working. Maybe if I. .. .. ... no that wouldn't work. Maybe it would work. Okay if your reading this, touch your nose.

Ha I made you touch your nose. This is so much fun.

I hope there's a day when I can find __________. Okay you fill in the blank. Comment on the page, I'd like to hear what you put down.

No comments:

Post a Comment