Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Feeling

I had a good day today. Nothing to demanding. In Career Investigations I was in the Lab, which was interesting. The whole block we did gram staining of different cultures. There way of doing it is way better and the equipment they use is awesome. I thought I did okay on the anatomy test. Lunch was good. Ap Bio was just notes.

Stats was really fun today. For about 1/2 an hour we listened to Mr. K talk about all his embracing stories. How he was hit on my 11th graders. How he ruined a six grader with video games. It was hilarious. The assignment was super easy and short. I now know Krista's email. I feel like I accomplished something. I got it because Krista kept erasing my responses to her blog. That's not the reason, but it sounds like a good one. Don't worry Krista I won't ruin your life.

Mr. Rangaurd makes me made.

I still haven't completed my new years resolution. I feel that someday this year it will come true. I hope that it does come soon. I hate searching for it. It feels like I'm on the wrong path to find it.

O ya, my new years resolution is, "To find what I'm looking for."

1 comment:

  1. haha you don't know my password anymore...i changed it as you were signing in...i tried to change it before you got signed in to confuse you, but that didn't work so haha...oh well...Stats wasn't too bad today...haha mr. kohutko and his bragging hahahaha lame.

    ReplyDelete